Friday, March 27, 2009

This is my Niece and nephew and they are trying to win a playset for their backyard this contest goes until April 2 and they need the votes to win if you wanna help out go www.971.zht.com and search at the top for kiddieokee and go to the 2-4 year old and look at #38 for Gavin and in the 5-7 year old look at #30 for Paiton. then go back to first page and click vote and choose their numbers we can only vote once from each computer so help them win and vote!!

Paiton Koa



Gavin

6 comments:

JESSICA N COREY said...

LOL that is DARLING!

Jenny Sue Gamboa said...

I love how she has her legs all crossed and everything on her bed. So cute! I voted for both of them!

The Incredible Bulks said...

They are both so cute. And I did my part and voted!!

RIndi said...

It was so good seeing you! I can't believe how much I love your hair! It's so cute! I hope you're still doing great!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

haha how ADORABLE!!

Ryan & Misty said...

Rockstars!